The building located under100. Andrássy út with a neo renaissance façade was built in 1890. It first served as the residence of the Prime Minister than functioned as headquarters of a trade union and later as a confectionery school. Following a full scale refurbishment of the building in 1999 a new wing was constructed. The classical and modern parts are linked at all levels; on the ground floor there is a double-level high atrium topped with a glass-roof. As an exception in the neighbourhood the building possesses an underground parking with 124 spaces.
Andrássy 100 office building welcomes its future tenants with an offer of flexible floor spaces and free movable partitioning. All office units are completed with kitchenettes and restrooms.
There is a canteen service inside the building.